Privacy Notice for Impakt
Dec 04, 2023
For purposes of data protection laws, Impakt Holdings LTD is located in the British Virgirtn Islands, is the “data controller” of your information collected in connection with the Impakt Services.
You may share personal information when using the Impakt Services. One example is when you provide information about yourself as part of the Impakt account creation process. Another is when you take certain actions on the Impakt Services that are public or intended to be public in nature, such as when you broadcast content, participate in a chat room, post profile information, or subscribe to a channel. Given the social nature of some of the Impakt Services, that information may be collected, used, or disclosed by others who are part of that social interaction. In addition, some features of the Impakt Services are designed to provide others with information about user activity, such as identifying the user who created a particular routine or the user score. We encourage you to be mindful of this when considering your activity on the Impakt Services.
Personal Information Impakt Collects About You
We obtain information about you through the means discussed below when we provide the Impakt Services. Please note that we need certain types of information so that we can provide the Impakt Services to you. If you do not provide us with such information, or ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use the Impakt Services.
- User-provided Information: You may provide a variety of information about yourself to us, such as your name, voice and image (in any content you upload), Impakt username, email address, postal mailing address, telephone number, credit card number, and billing information when you register for Impakt Services; upload, purchase, view, or download certain content or products from the Impakt Services; enter contests or sweepstakes; or otherwise use the features and functionality of the Impakt Services.
- Automatically Collected Information: When you access the Impakt Services or open one of our emails, we automatically record and store certain information about your system by using cookies and other types of technologies. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters that are sent to your browser. For information about what cookies are, how they work, how Impakt uses them, and how to remove them, please email [email protected]. Examples of such information we automatically collect include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”), a unique user ID, device and browser types and identifiers, referring and exit page addresses, software and system type, and information about your usage of Impakt Services. Examples of how Impakt uses automatically collected information include to: (a) automatically update the Impakt application on your system; (b) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the Impakt Services; (c) monitor and store aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and (d) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
- Information from Other Sources: We may obtain additional information from third parties and sources other than the Impakt Services. For example, we may obtain additional information from advertisers, games or services you use, or social media networks for which you have approved our access. When you access the Impakt Services through social media networks or when you connect the Impakt Services to social media networks, you are authorizing Impakt to collect, store, and use such additional information and content in accordance with this Privacy Notice. We may also obtain information from third-party services regarding your use of such services, including about your use of the content you choose to broadcast through the Impakt Services. We use this information to supplement the information we collect about you in order to provide more relevant, safer experiences for you with the Impakt Services and improve the Impakt Services, analytics, and advertising. If we combine or associate information from other sources with information that we collect through the Impakt Services, we will treat the combined information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
How Impakt Uses Personal Information
We share such information as described below:
- We disclose such information to service providers working on our behalf, such as, to: provide website hosting, maintenance, and security services; fulfill orders; conduct data analysis and create reports; offer certain functionality; or assist Impakt in improving the Impakt Services and creating new services and features. We require that these parties process such information in compliance with this Privacy Notice, we authorize them to use the information only for the purposes for which it is provided to them, and we require them to use reasonable confidentiality measures.
- Impakt may make information available to our affiliates (meaning entities controlled by, controlling, or under common control with Impakt), and its subsidiaries that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Impakt also reserves the right to disclose information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to protect Impakt from potential liability or from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims, or allegations; protect the security or integrity of the Impakt Services; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Impakt, our users, or others.
Other than as set out in this Privacy Notice, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Data Subject Rights and Your Choices
Impakt’s Privacy Choices page describes your privacy options with respect to the Impakt services, including information about how you may be able to review, update, or delete information that Impakt may have about you. You may decline to share certain information with Impakt, in which case Impakt may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Impakt Services. If you have created a Impakt Services account, depending on the service, you may be able to update your profile information and preferences or disable your account by logging in and going to the settings page – for example, www.Impakt.com.
Please note that in some circumstances, we may need to keep processing your information for certain legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. If these rights apply to you, they may permit you to request that we:
Obtain access to or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you.
Prevent the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling).
Update personal information that is out of date or incorrect.
Delete certain personal information we hold about you.
Restrict the way that we process and disclose specific personal information about you.
Transfer your personal information to a third-party provider of services.
Revoke consent that you previously provided for the processing of your personal information.
For more information on how to exercise these rights, look up your jurisdictions laws. If applicable, you may make a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority in the country where you are based. Alternatively, you may seek a remedy through local courts if you believe your rights have been breached.
Account Closure & Deletion
Third-Party Services and Websites
The Impakt Services may link to third-party websites or services. The privacy practices of those third parties are not governed by this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party websites and services to understand their practices.
If you connect to a third-party service (such as Facebook, Twitter, or another third-party application) through the Impakt Services or otherwise link your Impakt account with a third-party service, you are requesting and authorizing us to share or grant access to information on your behalf (such as your username, the fact that your connection originated from the Impakt Services, and other relevant usage and diagnostic information) with such third party. We may also send information about the content you watch or your activities on the Impakt Services to such third parties. For example, we may make information available to app developers, game developers, and game publishers to facilitate purchases and awards of digital goods, such as games and in-game items.
The Impakt Extensions program allows broadcasters to embed interactive, custom, third-party content and applications on their channel pages. You can find out more about the specific Extension(s) operating on a given channel by clicking on the attribution links or icons that Impakt will make available on the page.
Interaction by a viewer with an Extension or with the channel on which the Extension is activated will provide the developer that operates the Extension with viewer information of the nature described above in “Automatically Collected Information.” Impakt does not provide access to your user name or ID to third-party Extension developers as part of the Impakt Extensions program unless you click “Grant Access” within the Extension or you install an Extension on your channel. You are responsible for any information you provide to the developer independently, for example, through a web form on the Extension or visiting that developer’s website.
Advertisers and Analytics Providers
Impakt may use third-party Web analytics services in connection with the Impakt Services. These service providers use a variety of tracking technologies such as cookies to analyze how users use the Impakt Services. The information collected (described above in “Automatically Collected Information”) may be shared with or collected directly by these services and processed to evaluate your use of the Impakt Services.
Impakt may also work with third-party ad networks, advertisers, and advertising analytics providers to target (and measure the performance of) ads to you both on and off the Impakt Services. We may share with these third parties (or they may directly collect) data such as cookie and mobile ad identifiers in order to engage in advertising activity (including to understand how you respond to advertisements and to serve relevant ads). Impakt also works with third parties to serve ads to you off Impakt’s Services. When we do so, we may share information such as your email address or resettable device identifier for that advertising partner to “match” to other information that may have about you.
Do Not Track
Impakt uses a variety of managerial, technical, and physical measures to protect the integrity and security of your information. These measures may vary based on the sensitivity of your information. However, no security precautions or systems can be completely secure. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Impakt, and you do so at your own risk. We cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
GODL will be used on the Impakt Marketplace for various benefits. Some examples are: Whitelist spots, NFT discounts, token allocations.
Retention of Your Information
Impakt maintains data related to your usage of Impakt for as long as it is required in order to fulfill the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required (or permitted) by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. Once you have asked us to close your account and delete your profile information, we will delete all information that we are not required or permitted to retain by law.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE Impakt SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Impakt does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information (as defined by the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from persons under 13 years-of-age. If Impakt learns that personal information of persons under 13 has been collected on or through the Impakt Services, Impakt will take appropriate steps to delete this information.
Merger or Sale
Information collected by Impakt may be stored and processed in your region, in the United States (for instance in our major data centers), or in any other country where Impakt or its affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, or service providers are located or maintain facilities. If we provide any information about you to any such entities, we will take appropriate measures to ensure such companies protect your information adequately in accordance with this Privacy Notice and applicable law.
International Data Transfers
In the event that Impakt, or some or all assets related to the Impakt Services are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity or in connection with a contemplated change of ownership transaction, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control event, including in the course of diligence.
Changes and Updates to This Privacy Notice
Impakt reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Privacy Notice at any time (for example to reflect updates to the Impakt Services or to reflect changes in the law). Please check this Privacy Notice periodically for those changes. Your continued use of the Impakt Services after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
We will not materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of personal information collected in the past under a prior version of the Privacy Notice without the consent of affected individuals.